Hot Press Panel Tank
HOT PRESSED SECTIONAL WATER TANKS
Advantages of Hot press Moulding Tanks using “SMC” (Sheet Moulding Compound)
- Moulding at 150°C using isophthalic resin.
- Moulding under high pressure of 45kgf/cm pressure
- Excellent Ultra Violet Resistance characteristics which doesn’t allow growth of ALGAE or any microorganisms
- Strong with excellent performance and stable construction
- Uniform shape with good finishing of panels
- Dense smooth finish allows effective cleaning and resistance to bacterial growth.
- Suitable for water temperatures upto 50°C.
- Specially engineered design of bottom panel to withstand water pressure prevent water leakage and facilitate
easy drainage of water
- Using Stainless Steel for inside structure and HDG steel for the outside ensures best protection against corrosion.
Hot Press Moulded GRP panel tanks have multifarious applications but are specially suited in the following situations
Rural semiurban water supply schemes
Water supply schemes for housing complexes
Water storage for fire fighting operations
Water storage in coastal (extremely hot & cold and difficult terrains)
Overhead water storage in multistoreyed buildings
Onsite water storage & transportation in remote areas
Water & Waste water storage in effluent treatment plants
Water storage in chemical pharmaceutical and corrosive factory areas
Hot water storage for solar water heating systems with the help of optional PUF insulation on panels
Chilled water storage with the Chilling & Air Conditioning plants with the help of PUF insulation on panels.